WATERLOO Sparkling Water in Lemon Lime Flavored Soda, 355mL (12 fl oz)
First, you need to get this main ingredient which is the Sparkling Water in Lemon Lime Flavored Soda from Waterloo! In 2017, the company Waterloo was established with the unwavering mission of developing sparkling waters that support a healthy, active lifestyle while also tasting better and being better for you.
The thing that sets their apart is their passion for using real, specially made flavors to create "wow" moments.
• With this wistful Lemon and Lime twist and a cooling citrus finish, Waterloo Lemon-Lime is a delicious treat.
• This product has 12 fluid ounce in can! Its package has a bright green color just like when you combined lime and lemon!
• This waterloo made with high-quality, Non-GMO Project Verified natural flavors, has no calories, sodium, sugar, or artificial sweeteners, and is Whole30 approved.
• You can pour some delicious sparkling drinks at your next family or friend gathering.
• This product was imported directly from USA!
You can make LOORITA using these method. You'll want to invite this drink to every fiesta, so meet it now. Become friends with Waterloo Lemon-Lime and enjoy a refreshing take on a traditional cocktail.
Waterloo Lemon-Lime Sparkling Water
¾ oz Fresh Orange Juice
½ oz Grapefruit Juice
In a glass filled with ice, add orange juice, grapefruit juice and top with Waterloo Lemon-Lime. Stir well and garnish with lemon and lime wheels. If preferred, salt rim of glass in advance.
• Rather a cocktail, add 1 ½ oz blanco tequila.
• For a sweeter take, add splash ½ oz Agave Nectar.
INGREDIENTS OF THIS WATERLOO:
Purified Carbonated Water, Natural Flavors
This product DOES NOT contain any of the 8 major allergens
1 servings per container
Serving Size1 Can
Amount per serving
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Includes Added Sugars 0g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Inspiration led us to focus on the best parts of a favorite Lemon-Lime soda and leave out the worst parts. Enjoy.