WATERLOO Sparkling Water in Grape Flavored Soda, 355mL (12 fl oz)
First, you need to get this main ingredient which is the Sparkling Water in Grape Flavored Soda from Waterloo! In 2017, the company Waterloo was established with the unwavering mission of developing sparkling waters that support a healthy, active lifestyle while also tasting better and being better for you.
The thing that sets their apart is their passion for using real, specially made flavors to create "wow" moments.
• Dark purple grape notes and nostalgic flavors are combined in Waterloo Grape to create a unique flavor profile that always surprises and pleases.
• When layering flavors, they took care to strike a balance between the jammy and syrupy notes. They finished this complex profile with a playful flavor nod to a favorite childhood drink mix.
• This product has 12 fluid ounce in can! Its package has a purple color just like grapes
• This waterloo made with high-quality, Non-GMO Project Verified natural flavors, has no calories, sodium, sugar, or artificial sweeteners, and is Whole30 approved.
• You can pour some delicious sparkling drinks at your next family or friend gathering.
• This product was imported directly from USA!
You can make Grapple Gimlet using these method. Consider the concept of a most refreshing libation. Sip something different with this delightfully balanced take on a classic recipe.
Waterloo Grape Sparkling Water
1 oz Granny Smith Apple Juice (juice yourself if possible)
½ oz Fresh Lime Juice
In a shaker add lime juice, apple juice and ice then shake well. Strain into a martini glass and top with Waterloo Grape. Garnish with apple slice.
• To make this a timeless classic cocktail, add 1 ½ oz of either vodka or gin.
INGREDIENTS OF THIS WATERLOO:
Purified Carbonated Water, Natural Flavors
This product DOES NOT contain any of the 8 major allergens
1 servings per container
Serving Size1 Can
Amount per serving
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g
|Total Carbohydrate 0g
|Includes Added Sugars 0g
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
The result defies logic.