Heng Cheong Loong Dried Black Eyed Beans 12 Oz - 恒昌隆 精选眉豆 12 Oz
SKU: HCL-BCLEYEDBENS-12OZ ISBN: 6930481212576
- Black-Eyed peas are not a true pea, but a bean, and taste great alongside other beans in a medley or in soup
- These tough-looking beans are majorly tasty, not to mention healthy. Our black-eyed peas are dried and should be soaked overnight in tepid water before preparing
- Fiber-liscious: Like its many bean cousins, black-eyed peas are full of fiber, the nutrient that regulates your digestive system. A half cup of dry black-eyed peas contains nearly 6 grams of fiber.
- Potassium pick-me-up: Dried and cooked black-eyed peas have 239 mg of potassium per half cup. Potassium help keeps blood pressure low and supports muscle and bone health.
- Awesome for iron: Iron carries oxygen throughout the body and helps boost energy and fight fatigue. Black-eyed peas have 2.2 mg of iron per half cup when cooked from dried beans.
- Vegetarian protein power: Black-eyed peas are a good alternative protein for vegans and vegetarians. Protein is essential for helping cells grow and supports most parts of the body from skin and nails to muscles.
- Low-fat, Low-cal: Black-eyed peas are a low-calorie food that is naturally low in fat. Cooked or canned, they can make a good addition to a weight-reduction diet plan.
- Product of Taiwan
Checking local availability