HAL'S NEW YORK Original Ginger Ale, 591mL (20 fl oz.)
Do you know that Lewis and Steven Hershkowitz, beverage industry veterans, founded Hal's New York in 2014, naming the brand after their father, Hal. The brand debuted with a classic seltzer water line, which quickly became a shelf staple throughout the New York area.
Hal's New York Ginger Ale has great two great flavors not too much, not too little just the right amount to make things interesting!
• This product comes with 20 fluid ounce of ginger ale in a bottle that is 100% recyclable including its label, how cool isn't?
• Made from natural cane sugar and flavored with real ginger.
• There is NO high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors or flavors. Perfectly carbonated for a longer fizz.
• Compared to other fruity soft drinks, this one has less sodium per serving.
• This product was imported directly from New York USA!
FILTERED CARBONATED WATER, NATURAL CANE SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE) NATURAL FLAVOR, CARAMEL COLOR
1 servings per container
Serving Size 1.5 bottle
Amount per serving
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g||20%|
|Includes Added Sugars 53g||106%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
This will tickle your sweet tooth or ease an upset tummy!