AMOY White Lotus Paste Mooncake - 4 pieces, 2 Egg Yolks, 720g (25.4oz)
Have you eaten a mooncake before?
If so, we have this classic White Lotus Paste with 2 Egg Yolks Mooncake made by AMOY that founded in 1908, built its groundwork on the quality and dependability of its products across generations. If no, you must still try this!
• FUN FACT: A mooncake is traditionally a delicate, tender pastry encasing a sweet filling, such as red beans, white lotus seed paste, or candied fruits and nuts, wrapped around a salted duck egg, which represents the moon.
• BENEFITS of LOTUS SEED PASTE: Red bean paste frequently contains a lot of sugar, which isn't good for you. However, the beans themselves are an excellent source of protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals that are beneficial to the body. Red bean paste dishes and sweets can be part of a healthy balanced diet if consumed in moderation.
• This product has a 4 pieces of mooncake inside can.
• It has a denser filling with more pizzazz in every bite, bringing good vibes for you
and your beloved Mid-Autumn Festival mooncake eaters.
• You can definitely have this as a gift when the full moon shines brightly and families and old friends get together.
• This product was imported directly from Hongkong!
This specific product contains peanut, wheat, egg, and sulfur dioxide
Lotus seed, sugar, salted egg yolk, water wheat flour, peanut oil, trehalose, rapeseed oil, egg, maltitol, potassium sorbate, sodium carbonate, potassium carbonate, sulfur dioxide.
8 Servings per container
Serving Size: 1/2 piece (90g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23g 29%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Cholesterol 120mg 40%
Sodium 135mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 45g 16%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Total Sugars 30g
Includes 24g Added Sugars 48%
Calcium 40mg 4%
Iron 0.8mg 4%
Potassium 200mg 4%
Store in cool and dry place
On this day, those who eat them are said to be blessed with good fortune! So check this out now.